All Academic Ranks - Orthodontic
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
The College of Dental Medicine - Hamdan Bin Mohammed College of Dental Medicine (HBMCDM) at Mohammed Bin Rashid University of Medicine and Health Sciences located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is soliciting applications for full-time faculty in the Orthodontic discipline.
- A PhD or an advanced higher professional qualification, like Fellowship by training from either a professional organization such as the American Board of Dental Specialties or UK/Australian/Canadian Royal Colleges.
- Additional professional/academic qualification(s) will be an advantage.
- Working in a higher education institute
- Clinical orthodontic experience
- A good record of publication in peer reviewed journals
- Evidence of clinical and research supervision of graduate students
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently on own initiative and to contribute as part of a team
- Willing to promote the university, locally, regionally and internationally
*Please check the eligibility criteria for registration as specialist/consultant in Orthodontics at the website of Dubai Healthcare City Authority. Applicants who cannot meet those criteria will be excluded.
Interested applicants should send their full curriculum vitae, a statement addressing selection criteria and contact details of at least three referees to:
Positions will remain open until filled.