Associate Dentists - Rhyl
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Are you looking for a role in dentistry with the clinical support that comes with a large network of practices, clinical freedom to deliver the dentistry you love and enjoy and a personal touch of a community- centred practice?
We are pleased to announce a new opportunity for a Associate Dentist in our 7 surgery Rhyl practice in LL18 1BS
More about the opportunity…
- We have surgery space available Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- 40% split on any private work completed
- Dedicated surgery space with digital x-rays, established patient base, spacious surgeries with windows in all and excellent private potential.
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme
- Team consists of an experienced practice manager and qualified dental nurses.
- Practice is in a town centre with nearby amenities.
- Free parking is available
Some of the other great benefits that mydentist can offer
- Access to in-house dental academy with courses at a hugely discounted rate
- Over 250 approved lab providers and access to a full list of over materials
- Flexibility and relocation support to work anywhere in the UK
- Being part of a large clinical community with regular peer reviews and CPD events
- Career development opportunities
- Marketing support promoting your services and referrals in the area
For more information, apply now or contact Laura on 07525902487 or email@example.com