Associate Dentists - Rhos on Sea
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Are you looking for a role in dentistry with the clinical support that comes with a large network of practices,clinical freedom to deliver the dentistry you love and enjoy and a personal touch of a community- centred practice?
We are pleased to announce a new opportunity for an associate dentist in our Rhos Road practice in the beautiful seaside town of Rhos on Sea.
More about the opportunity…
- We have surgery space available on Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- We can offer a potential earnings of up to £200,000.00 + Market Leading Clinical Support
- Small NHS contract
- There is a full patient list waiting for you
- Dedicated ground floor or first floor surgery available, with plenty of natural light and air-conditioning.
- Digital x-rays & CBCT Scanner.
- Two dedicated and experienced hygiene therapists.
- 3 Qualified Dental Nurses.
- Practice is located in a residential area of a popular seaside town resort.
- The Practice has disabled access and plenty of natural light.
- There are lots of private opportunities and a small NHS contract.
- You will be supported by an experienced practice manager and a competent, dedicated practice team.
- Street parking readily available.
- Access to in-house dental academy with courses at a hugely discounted rate
- Over 250 approved lab providers and access to a full list of over materials
- Flexibility and relocation support to work anywhere in the UK
- Being part of a large clinical community with regular peer reviews and CPD events
- Career development opportunities
- Marketing support promoting your services and referrals in the area
For more information, apply now or contact Laura on 07525902487 or email@example.com