Overseas Qualified Dentist - Bexhill
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Are you an overseas clinician looking for a role in dentistry with the clinical support that comes with a large network of practices, clinical freedom to deliver the dentistry you love and enjoy and a personal touch of a community- centered practice?
As Europe’s largest dental care provider, it is our mission to make people smile. Whether that is the 8 million people who use our service – or the talented Dentists who deliver it. With practices positioned all over the UK, we are looking for talented Dentists to help make our mission possible, wherever in the world you qualified.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an overseas qualified clinician who is currently registered with the GDC at our Bexhill practice TN40 1JG.
- We have surgery space available Monday – Friday
- Flexible with what hours and days we can offer.
- Dedicated surgery space in this 3 surgery practice with digital x-rays, established patient base and spacious surgeries.
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme
- Access to a hygienist.
- The practice is in Bexhill, which is located by the sea in the county of East Sussex. It is just over an hour away from the Shuttle, the Channel ferry ports, and Gatwick Airport.
- Good transport links with a bus station and railway station nearby.
If you join mydentist on our mentorship programme you will receive:
- A clear and structured mentor programme
- A dedicated and skilled mentor
- Practice level support, as well as a network of support at our head office
- Access to world-class training at our dedicated training academy
- Access to be part of a community of healthcare professionals
- Have opportunities to sharpen your expertise and expand your knowledge
- Be empowered to deliver high professional standards
At mydentist, we will be behind you every step of the way. We do dentistry differently, so become an Associate Dentist with us and be backed by a company that will be behind you every step of the way.
If you are considering relocating to the UK to work as a Dentist and want to find out more about the process get in touch with Nicola Brannelly at email@example.com