Specialist Orthodontist - Worthing
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Are you looking for a role in Orthodontics with an opportunity to take over a long-term secure NHS contract and significantly grow your private revenue?
We are pleased to announce a new opportunity for a Specialist Orthodontist in our 3 surgery, OW Worthing practice in Worthing, BN11 1BN
More about the opportunity…
- We have surgery space available Monday to Friday
- There are up to 8,745 UOA’s available
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Dedicated surgery space within a polyclinic or the single site surgery
- Digital x-rays and rotary endo in each surgery, OPG machine and digital scanner
- High demand for private treatments with earning potential of circa £150,000 per annum on 2 days per week
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme
- Team of 2 Qualified Orthodontic Therapists and 1 Trainee Orthodontic Therapist due to qualify this summer and supported by an experienced Practice Manager and Dental Nurses.
- Practice is in the lovely seaside town of Worthing, just outside of the town centre and only a short walk from the nearest train station. Worthing is easily commutable by public transport or by car from surrounding areas of Brighton, Chichester, Portsmouth and London.
- Treatment Co-ordinator to help you grow your private patient base
Some of the other great benefits that mydentist can offer
- Access to in-house dental academy with courses at a hugely discounted rate
- Over 250 approved lab providers and access to a full list of materials
- Flexibility and relocation support to work anywhere in the UK
- Being part of a large clinical community with regular peer reviews, clinical panels and CPD events
- Career development opportunities
- Marketing support promoting your services and referrals in the area
For more information, apply now or contact Sumira Amin on 07860756682 or firstname.lastname@example.org