- Full time
We are seeking a skilled and talented Dentist looking to work for a practice that values patient care and focuses on the connection between dentistry and overall health of its patients.
A well-established Independent practice based in Central Birmingham has a Full Time or Part time Permanent position available for an experienced Associate Dentist to join their friendly, expanding team
We can offer you:
- Full time or part time permanent position
- 3,000-6,000 UDA’s available (flexible depending on full time or part time position)
- Easily achievable UDA`s due to patient list and supportive staff onsite
- £10.50 to £11 per UDA
- Full Diary to assign to a on boarding Associate
- Experienced longstanding associates, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified nurses and hygienists.
- A very busy and established dental patient list
- Fully digital with rotary Endos onsite, using R4 & Rodak
- Digital x-rays, CBCT Scanner, Intra oral cameras and other equipment onsite
- Recently refurbished and modern practice
- All surgeries have windows with high ceilings and are spacious
Essential requirements for the ideal candidate:
- GDC registration with active NHS performer number
- Experience practicing dentistry in the UK
- Excellent clinical skills
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great chairside manner
- Brilliant communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam Harrington - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, if you would you like to speak to one of our specialist consultants about this outstanding role or other roles across the UK, please feel free to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9802 and we would be more than happy to help!