- Full time
We are offering a fantastic opportunity for an Associate Dentist to join a well-established practice in Sheffield.
The surgery has a great reputation for its patient care and aims to provide a supportive environment for the development of all their dental team.
About the role:
- Full time or Part time permanent position
- Well established patient list
- Support of Clinical Lead, Qualified Nurse and Hygienist onsite
- Great pay - £12 - £14 per UDA plus Private Income (50% split)
- UDA target is very flexible throughout the contract
- Well paid and PROVEN Private Potential
- Immediate start date available
- Stable list with a list ready to inherit – (Associate is leaving due to relocation)
- Dental Surgery for over 30 years!
- 5 chairs
- Recently refurbished and spacious surgery rooms
- Well-equipped and fully digital practice
- Digital X rays, free standing microscope, rotary endo systems
- SOE software used
- Longstanding associates
- Hygienist and therapist on site
- Friendly, professional and enthusiastic team
- Services provided include Facial Aesthetics, Implants, Smile Line, Whitening, Invisalign, Clear braces etc
This is a great opportunity for a professional dentist wishing to progress their career within a practice that truly strives to provide excellent dentistry in a friendly, fun and caring environment.
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam Harrington - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly