NHS and private Dentist opportunities - North Wales
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
North Wales – Various Practice Locations Available
Flexible Days / Hours
Full or Part Time
There has never been a better time to join mydentist. We are on an amazing journey and it really is only just beginning.
We haven't always got everything right - but things are changing. mydentist isn't the same business it has been in the past.
One of the big changes we’ve been making is to open the breadth of opportunities for you to practice the best possible mix of Private and NHS dentistry so that together, we can provide the best possible patient care across North Wales.
If you’re considering developing your clinical skills to incorporate a broader range of services, we’ve a wide range of practices for you to choose to work in, from the latest state-of the-art surgeries to cosy community practices.
In North Wales we have available:
- 16 CQC Complaint Practices putting the patients first.
- Car parking available at our practices
- Competitive rates on Private and NHS dentistry
- Opportunities to deliver affordable private dentistry treatments
- Highly experienced support teams of CQC Registered Practice Managers, Nurses and Receptionists
- Advice on PDP planning and future development planning
- Regular supportive and practice specific peer reviews and networking events for all practices to meet with other clinicians and specialists to share knowledge and referrals
- Industry pioneering online and face to face educational opportunities through the unique Mydentist Academy – Invisalign, 6 Month Smiles, Quick Straight Teeth, Facial Aesthetic courses – all with huge discount for clinicians working with mydentist. Up to 80% Saving on direct courses
- Fantastic referral opportunities to experienced Hygiene network
- Opportunity to mentor junior clinicians which includes financial bonuses for the mentor
- Specialist network covering Endodontics/Implant/Orthodontics/Facial Aesthetics
What’s more, you can have as much or as little support as you want. From administration to patient lists, to marketing and training, we can take care of everything, so the practice runs smoothly and you can focus on providing your patients with outstanding care. As a large organisation you’ll benefit from our large support network of fellow clinicians and the chance to work with all the latest equipment and technology.
With us you can truly develop your future as far as you want to. We’re willing to adapt to your needs and are happy to discuss different options to suit you.
To find out more about these exciting opportunities and learn more about how we’ve changed, apply now or call Laura Harris one of our Clinical Resourcing Specialists on 07525902487 or alternatively email at firstname.lastname@example.org