Associate Dentist Required
4 days left
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist Required in Tetbury, Gloucestershire
Tetbury Dental Practice, 1st Floor, Tetbury Hospital, Malmesbury Road, Tetbury, GL8 8XB
Tetbury Dental is an established family run dental practice located in the heart of the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire, providing both NHS and Private dental care. The practice has an excellent reputation for providing quality dental treatment in a warm relaxing environment.
We now have an exciting opportunity for 2 full-time Associate Dentists to join our friendly team.
If you are looking to develop your career in a beautiful part of the country, with the fantastic partnership opportunity for the right candidate, then please get in touch.
- Monday to Friday with flexible working opportunities
- Mixed NHS/Private long-established patient list
- Highly lucrative opportunity for private work
- Onsite hygienist services
- Care and support from long standing clinicians
- Rotary Endodontics available for all patients
- Fully computerised surgeries
- Modern, well-equipped surgeries including digital radiography and OPG
- Excellent career pathways.…very supportive Practice Principals
- Full support of a great team of qualified dental nurses and practice management
- Clinical Freedom
Successful candidates will be GDC registered, have an active performer number and have experience of providing NHS Dental treatment.
This position is available for immediate start so please get in touch today by submitting your CV to email@example.com
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Apply for Associate Dentist Required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly