- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Are you a qualified dentist with an active NHS Performer Number? We have an exciting opportunity available for a full or part time Associate Dentist to join us at our Wellingborough practice in Northamptonshire.
Why Together Dental?
- A group run by dentists for dentists, we understand what it is like to work in a surgery - need we say anymore?
- Education, Learning and Training - a culture and environment of continuous improvement and learning. We offer an array of internal support through our clinical mentorship, peer-to-peer learning and clinical groups. We are proud to have partnered with multiple external providers who provide preferential programmes and rates for our clinicians including Straumann and Invisalign to name a few.
- Patient focus - that's why we do what we do! We work tirelessly to continuously enhance the patient journey. Come and join us to help us provide the best care possible.
- Our surgeries and equipment are to the highest standard - you will get what you need to do the job properly!
- Best of Both - Despite an ever-growing and strengthening central support centre that now boasts separate Clinical, Operations, Compliance, IT, HR & Finance teams, we maintain the local family dental practice feel that is at the heart of our patient care.
- We are highly committed to education with Foundation Dentists and Hygiene students in our practices.
- We have been awarded an IMOS contract.
- Freedom to choose your, or our preferred lab of choice.
- Chrysalis finance options.
As an Associate Dentist working for Together Dental, you will be benefiting from working with an experienced practice team as well as:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Great private earning potential
- Continuing Professional Development
We are a 10 surgery mixed NHS & Private Practice in Wellingborough which is a large market town in Northamptonshire. The practice is only 15 minutes from the station, has air conditioning as well as street parking.
Our surgery currently consists of:
- 13 x General Dental Practitioners
- 3 x Implant Surgeons
- 1 x Periodontist
- 1 x Endodontist
- 3 x Hygienists
- 1 x Treatment Coordinator
- 1 x Oral Surgeon
We also have the latest technology which includes:
- OPG Machine / CBCT Scanner
- Microscope and cordless curing lights
- Software of Excellence
- CRM system that attracts high value treatment
- Rotary Endo - Sendoline
- Digital X Rays
- **Soon to be coming is Digital Dentistry - intraoral scanners for impressions
Alongside this, we also have an excellent range of materials which include Dental Directory, Venus Pearl and Capsulated Materials.
At Together Dental we pride ourselves on our highly skilled dentists who are a caring and dedicated team and we are looking for like-minded individuals who are trustworthy and who possess a similar can-do attitude.