- Part time
We are looking for an Orthodontic Therapist to join us at our Total Orthodontics practice in Maidstone, Kent.
This exciting opportunity offers:
- 1-5 days per week
- Golden Hello up to £5K
- Excellent hourly rate
- NHS and Private list, working closely with the specialist
Here at Total Orthodontics (part of Bupa) we thrive on having the very best people in the industry, who join us not for a job, but a career. Benefiting from a supportive practice team, a well-managed appointment book, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few, so what’s not to love?
Established with 3 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, Ortho Trac software, digital x-ray, iTero and CS Scanner. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a dedicated team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
Why join Total Orthodontics (part of Bupa Dental Care)? Here’s a selection of the fantastic incentives we offer our dentists:
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- Fully funded CPD training, GDC registration, DBS and Professional Indemnity, saving you over £500 per year
- Progression and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Modern surgeries and dental software system
- Competitive staff benefits including discounts in over 7000 retailers
- Salary sacrifice
- Uniform provided
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic and expanding healthcare business we would love to hear from you!
Joanne Bonfield – Resourcing Business Partner
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, go to: https://jobs.bupadentalcare.co.uk/