- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Are you a qualified dentist and have an active NHS Performer Number? We have an exciting opportunity available for part time Associate Dentists to join us at one of our Dental Practices in Norwich.
Why choose Together Dental?
- A Group run by dentists for dentists, we understand what it is like to work in a surgery - need we say anymore?
- Education, Learning and Training - a culture and environment of continuous improvement and learning. We offer an array of internal support through our clinical mentorship, peer-to-peer learning and clinical groups. We are proud to have partnered with multiple external providers who provide preferential programmes and rates for our clinicians including Straumann and Invisalign to name a few.
- Patient focus - that's why we do what we do! We work tirelessly to continuously enhance the patient journey. Come and join us to help us provide the best care possible.
- Our surgeries and equipment are to the highest standard - you will get what you need to do the job properly!
- Best of Both - Despite an ever-growing and strengthening central support centre that now boasts separate Clinical, Operations, Compliance, IT, HR & Finance teams, we maintain the local family dental practice feel that is at the heart of our patient care.
- We are highly committed to education with Foundation Dentists and Hygiene students in our practices.
- We have been awarded an IMOS contract.
- Freedom to choose your, or our preferred lab of choice.
- Chrysalis finance options.
As an Associate Dentist working for Together Dental, you will be benefiting from working with an experienced practice team as well as:
- Up to 3 working days per week (currently)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Great private earning potential
- Continuing Professional Development
We are a large and friendly 6 surgery, fully equipped, mixed NHS & Private Practice based in Norwich, with busy patient lists, plentiful support and within a commutable distance from the lively city centre. Norwich is a city in Norfolk, England that has been granted historic city status, and situated on the River Wensum in East Anglia.
Our surgery currently consists of:
- 6 x General Dental Practitioners
- 1 x Hygienist
- 1 x Treatment Coordinator
Alongside this, we also have an excellent range of materials which include Dental Directory, Venus Pearl, Capsulated Materials and the cosmetic treatment that we currently provide includes Bleaching and Airflow Polish.
We have the latest technology which includes:
- Rotary Endo - Sendoline
- Digital X Rays
- Software Of Excellence
- CRM system that attracts high value treatment
- **Soon to be coming is Digital Dentistry - intraoral scanners for impressions
At Together Dental we pride ourselves on our highly skilled dentists who are a caring, dedicated team and we are looking for like minded individuals who are trustworthy and who posses a similar can-do attitude.