- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We’re looking for an Orthodontist (specialist or experienced DWSI) to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in central Bournemouth.
We can offer you:
- 2 days per month, increasing as the role grows (either Wednesday or Saturday)
- Excellent earning potential from internal referrals at our busy practice
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee referral scheme
Bupa Dental Care Bournemouth Central is a four surgery practice, one of which is used as a hygienist room. We are a mixed active NHS and Private practice, with a very varied patient base. Located in the centre of a busy town, we are in a great location situated only 5 mins away from the beach.
We offer Zoom in chair and Home whitening, facial aesthetics and perio. We are very pleased to report great feedback, particularly from nervous patients and encourage Family appointments.Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.About Bupa Dental Care
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Mobile: 07733 886228
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.