- Full time
Are you looking for an exciting new chapter in your career? We have full or part time opportunities in our family run practice offering unique chances to grow and develop. Join our team and with the support of the hard-working friendly staff of Jim Peirson Dental Health Care, you will benefit from:
- A mix of NHS, private and independent dentistry from a dental team focused on providing high quality care to our patients and the community.
- An innovative philosophy with preventative emphasis, creating strong foundations for long lasting restorative work.
- Opportunities for tailored personal development and regular touchpoints to encourage practice-wide growth as well as potential for joint training of overseas/foundation dentists.
- A busy long-established practice allowing for independent work with the guidance & support of a very experienced Principal.
- On-site Pan/CBCT scanner, digital intra-oral radiography and rotary endo equipment.
- 5000+UDAs at £11-13 depending on experience plus private earnings potential.
- Possible use of two rooms depending on aptitude.
- Community practice, within easy walking distance of Norwich city centre and local on-street parking with good transport links to London and the West by rail and road and easy access to two airports.
- Norwich is a lovely location with lots to see and enjoy. There are a wide range of restaurants, bars, theatres and cinemas as well as historic tours and easy access to the Norfolk countryside and North Norfolk coast.
- Successful candidates will be GDC registered, have an active performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment.
Our tight knit team offers you a unique opportunity to jump start your personal and professional development. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org