- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Full-time Dentist - Area Ballysillan, Belfast.
Do you want to make a difference in Dentistry? Do you want to maximise your Private Income ? Smart Dental Care are looking for talented general dentists with that little bit more to offer real choice to established patient lists.
You will see fee paying NHS patients outside of the NHS and hence you do not need a Performer Number for this position.
This position will offer you a career path to NHS Dentistry and we welcome applications from Greek, Polish, Romanian, Hungarian, Spanish or Portuguese Dentists in particular
Your Smart Benefits:
- Competitive share of Private income generated;
- Sponsored training with an external provider of a faster adult braces system*;
- Access to expert training on techniques to promote Private Income to your patients ethically;
- Discounted access to dental courses;
- Access to a dedicated marketing team to promote your private skillsets on all new media channels such as Facebook and Twitter;
- Training on flexi-denture appliances;
- Referrals to specialist within the group including orthodontics, implants, hygienist, restorative dentistry etc
Your Team & Support:
- Smart Dental Nurses who receive incentives and bonuses based on good attendance have their GDC registration paid and receive continuous additional training
- A disciplined structured clinical team in the practice including patient coordinators, stock controllers and decontamination lead nurse
- Qualified Practice Managers who are GDC registered
- Robust compliance regime and procedures
- Dental Materials sourced from Henry Schein
- Free of cost Rotary Endodontic files*
- Use of Call Centre and unique diary support to maximise your clinical time
- Managers who care about supporting the practice teams;
Interested? Give me a call - Ami Shah on 07946245826 on or email me with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a dental career with Smart Dental Care.
Help us to give Smart patients real choice for their dental journey!
*subject to conditions