- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Are you a qualified dentist and registered with the GDC? We have an exciting opportunity available for full or part time Associate Dentist to work at our Wandsworth practice located just a stones throw from Tooting Broadway station. We are a mixed NHS & Private Practice who are fully equipped and have air conditioning and onsite parking.
Why Together Dental?
- A group run by dentists for dentists, we understand what it is like to work in that surgery - need we say anymore?
- Education, Learning and Training - a culture and environment of continuous improvement and learning. We offer an array of internal support through our clinical mentorship, peer-to-peer learning and clinical groups. We are proud to have partnered with multiple external providers who provide preferential programmes and rates for our clinicians including Straumann and Invisalign to name a few.
- Patient focus - that's why we do what we do! We work tirelessly to continuously enhance the patient journey. Come and join us to help us provide the best care possible.
- Our surgeries and equipment to the highest standard - you will get what you need to do the job properly!
- Best of Both - Despite an ever-growing and strengthening central support centre that now boasts separate Clinical, Operations, Compliance, IT, HR & Finance teams, we maintain the local family dental practice feel that is at the heart of our patient care.
- We are highly committed to education with Foundation Dentists and Hygiene students in our practices.
- We have been awarded an IMOS contract.
- Freedom to choose your or our preferred lab of choice.
- Chrysalis finance options.
As an Associate Dentist working for Together Dental, you will be benefiting from working with an experienced practice team as well as:
- Part time hours (currently 3 days per week plus one Saturday a month)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Great private earning potential
- Continuing Professional Development
We have the latest technology in our practice which includes:
- CBCT Scanner
- Intra Oral Cameras with 40inch screens
- Software Of Excellence
- CRM system that attracts high value treatment
- Rotary Endo - Sendoline
- Digital X Rays
- Soon to be coming is Digital Dentistry - intraoral scanners for impression free dentistry
Alongside this, we also have an excellent range of materials which include Dental Directory, Venus Pearl and Capsulated Materials.
The cosmetic treatment that we currently provide include Facial Aesthetics, Invisalign, Short Term Ortho, Implants, Smile Makeovers, Bleaching and Airflow Polish.
At Together Dental we pride ourselves on our highly skilled dentists who are a caring, dedicated team and we are looking for likeminded individuals who are trustworthy and who possess a similar can-do attitude.