Associate Dentist - Private Practice - Malvern
- Practice Type
We are looking for a Qualified Dental Associate to join our growing practice at 202 Dental (www.202dental.co.uk). The position is Part Time on a permanent contract with the opportunity for further hours as required. The position is to replace a retiring associate dentist who has worked at the practice since 2012. As such there is an existing patient list consisting of both private fee patients and patients on the practice plan. We are continuing to expand and take on new patients.
The current hours available consist of 1 and a half days clinical sessions. The days these sessions are performed on may be negotiable. Practice hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm.
202 Dental is a completely Private Independent Practice, computerised using EXACT Software of Excellence and digital x-rays. We currently have 2 active surgeries shared between the existing dentists and our hygienist. All our nurses are fully qualified. Rotary endodontic equipment is available.
Dental appointment times are tailored to fit the patient’s needs. The dentist will be accompanied by a nurse provided.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Warm and friendly
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Reliable and committed
- A good team member
- Computer literate
- Able to communicate well with patients and staff
- Well presented
- Postgraduate training welcomed
- Aid in the care of patients
- Providing dental care for patients; from oral hygiene advice and charting indices to complex restorations and dentures.
- Be familiar with and professionally compliant to relevant healthcare legislation and best practice guidance
- Accurately maintain dental records
- Have an appropriate Degree Certificate
- Be GDC Registered
- Have appropriate indemnity insurance
- Be subject to/have evidence of an enhanced DBS check on successful application
- Be able to evidence up to date immunisations (including Hep B titre levels)
- Be able to demonstrate appropriate continued professional development
- Be eligible to work in the United Kingdom
- Be able to provide clinical references covering places of employment over the past 2 years