PLVE Associate Dentist Position Available
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
PLVEdental is seeking to engage a total of 4 - 5 excellent Associate dentists with full clinical freedom, to join its expanding group of dental practices throughout - Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Rotherham and Sheffield.
The ideal candidate has completed ORE, is GDC Registered and is seeking a PLVE position in a Deanery approved dental practice with experienced Mentors. The competition for these positions in excellent practices with committed experienced clinical teams, supported by GDC Registered Dentists and Specialists and experienced Management Clinicians, is very high indeed.
There are limited positions available, and so preference will be given to those persons who can demonstrate the following attributes:
- Focus on Post-Graduate Development and Continuing Professional Development
- Team players with a community-based mindset
- Genuine desire to provide exceptional quality dental care
- Commitment to engagement in Peer Review and Clinical Audit
- At least 2 years clinical experience
PLVEdental offers the successful candidates excellent clinical facilities including:
- New and modern surgeries
- State of the art decontamination facilities
- Rotary endo – Wave one / Protaper types in every clinic
- Fully computerised clinics including digital radiographs
- BDA Good Practice Membership in every clinic
- Investors in People Gold Accreditation in every clinic
PLVEdental offers a comprehensive package which includes Induction Training, working as a private dentist and engaging in the PLVE programme leading to the provision of an NHS Performer Number.
Please email your CV to email@example.com to take your first step to an exceptional career in clinical dentistry.
Apply for PLVE Associate Dentist Position Available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly