An outstanding opportunity for a brilliant dentist in the making
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Are you ambitious? Does clinical freedom sound appealing? Do you have an affinity with people? Would you like to work alongside an awesome peer group and tap into their expertise? Are you available 5 days a week?
Our stunning, fully digital and air conditioned dental practice in Fulham/Chelsea is inviting exceptional associate dentists to apply for a F/T position as a valued member of its clinical team.
What makes you so special?
- Your general dental skills are well honed
- You will have completed VT/VTE
- You must be GDC registered, have a performer number and be able to work in the UK
- You’re keen to develop your technique, particularly with regard cosmetic treatments and implants, and you already have at least one post grad certificate in orthodontics, Invisalign, implants or restorative dentistry
- You are ambitious, likeable and a superb communicator
- You have high standards and are open to new ideas or concepts
- You have a great chairside manner that puts patients at ease
- You are keen to develop your own identity within a team and work together to build a prosperous enduring future
What makes this position so special?
- We are a forward-thinking, mixed practice with an enviable reputation
- You will have an established NHS list and the opportunity to build a private patient base.
- You get to work alongside an experienced, supportive team
- You get to use great technology including iTero scanners
- You have access to hygiene support
- A tailored mentoring programme will be provided
- A fabulous location in London’s Fulham/Chelsea
- A remuneration package limited only by you
Please email your CV and covering letter highlighting what makes you special
Apply for An outstanding opportunity for a brilliant dentist in the making
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly