- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a dental receptionist to join our established practice in Cambridge. This will be a full-time position and would suit someone with recent experience & knowledge of the dental profession, but we will also consider exceptional reception experience.
We are a small and friendly, 3 surgery mixed NHS & Private Practice based in Cambridge, which is a beautiful university city and is the perfect place for culture, adventure and family fun. The practice is fully air conditioned and is only a 15-minute walk from Cambridge North station.
We are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic individual along with the following requirements:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to use and operate a computer-based system
- Knowledge of working with SOE would be advantageous
- Be willing to learn and progress
- A well-presented, keen, friendly individual, excited to be working alongside a great team
In return, we can offer full time hours and the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary along with a real opportunity to develop and take their career to the next level.