- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Are you a qualified dentist with an active NHS Performer Number? If so, we have lots of opportunities for you at Dental Care Group!
Why choose Dental Care Group?
- A Group run by dentists for dentists, we understand what it is like to work in a surgery - need we say anymore?
- Education, Learning and Training - a culture and environment of continuous improvement and learning. We offer an array of internal support through our clinical mentorship, peer-to-peer learning and clinical groups. We are proud to have partnered with multiple external providers who provide preferential programmes and rates for our clinicians including Straumann and Invisalign to name a few.
- Patient focus - that's why we do what we do! We work tirelessly to continuously enhance the patient journey. Come and join us to help us provide the best care possible.
- Our surgeries and equipment are to the highest standard - you will get what you need to do the job properly!
- Best of Both - Despite an ever-growing and strengthening central support centre that now boasts separate Clinical, Operations, Compliance, IT, HR & Finance teams, we maintain the local family dental practice feel that is at the heart of our patient care.
- We are highly committed to education with Foundation Dentists and Hygiene students in our practices.
- We have been awarded an IMOS contract.
- Freedom to choose your, or our preferred lab of choice.
- Chrysalis finance options.
We have an exciting opportunity available for full time Associate Dentists to join us at one of our Dental Practices on the Norfolk Coast.
As an Associate Dentist working for Dental Care Group, you will be benefiting from working with an experienced practice team as well as:
- Full or part time hours to suit you
- 9000 UDA’s
- Competitive rates of pay
- Great private earning potential
- Continuing Professional Development
We are a 7 surgery, fully equipped, mixed NHS and Private Practice based in Great Yarmouth which is situated just 2 minutes from the beach situated on the East Coast of England that has a beautiful, family friendly beach with a row of colourful beach huts. The surgery has a busy patient list and plentiful support which is within a commutable distance from Norwich city centre.
Our surgery currently consists of:
1 x Implant Surgeon
1 x Hygienist
1 x Treatment Coordinator
1 x Oral Surgeon
The cosmetic treatment that we currently provide includes Facial Aesthetics, Implants, Invisalign, Quick Straight Teeth and Bleaching.
We also have the latest technology in our practice which includes:
- Implant & QST Equipment
- CBCT Scanner
- Rotary Endo
- Software of Excellence
- Digital X Rays
- Soon to be coming is Digital Dentistry - intraoral scanners for impressions
At Dental Care Group we pride ourselves on our highly skilled dentists who are a caring, dedicated team and we are looking for like-minded individuals who are trustworthy and who posses a similar can-do attitude.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position contact our Recruitment Team who will be more than happy to assist you.
Tel: 01277 288 033
Whatsapp: 07932 070906