- Full time
Shard End Dental Practice, 221 Heathway, Shard End, Birmingham B34 6QU
FULL Time ASSOCIATE position
Full-time, permanent position in a long established 3 surgery NHS family dental practice.
Excellent earning potential, favourable UDA rate (subject to experience) and 50% private earnings.
Requirements for successful candidate
- Previous experience of NHS dental provision.
- To start APRIL 2020, but flexibility (sooner or earlier) for the right candidate.
- Must be GDC registered, have full indemnity insurance and NHS performer number /PIN number.
- Ability to work effectively and positively as part of our team & must be a team player.
- Must have good communication skills with excellent command of English language, verbal and written.
- Copies of the following will be need to be provided prior to starting:
- - GDC certificate
- - UK Blood test report showing Hep B immunisation and titre levels, Hep C, HIV and TB results dated within last 5 years
- - Indemnity certificate
- - Passport
- - Two clinical references to include last place of employment
- - CPR/Medical Emergencies certificate dated within the last 12 months
- - IRMER within last 5 years
Responsibilities for applicants:
- Carry out all general dental procedures both treatment and prevention based.
- Able to refer patients where necessary.
- Administrative duties as required.
Benefits for successful candidate:
- Self-employed basis per UDA plus private income
- Excellent earning potential.
- Clinical supervision given to for recent graduates if needed
- Friendly dynamic team in an FD trainer approved practice
- Excellent training and development plan
- Modern surgeries and equipment
- Fully computerised (SOE EXACT) with rotary endodontics and digital radiographs
To discuss further please contact Practice Principal Mr Vijay Sudra via email at email@example.com or on 07957 187 174