- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
I am looking to recruit for a mixed private and NHS dental practice’s based in North Harrow for a dental treatment coordinator . Due to a growing need this full digital group of mixed practices are growing their team. Practice offers a full range of dental services for both private and NHS in warm fully modern practices.
Due to new a expanding need they are looking for a Treatment coordinator , you will be:-
- The first point of contact for all patients at the practice
- Organising and planning in all treatments
- Working on the front desk and the helping all patients both in person and over the phone
Skills / Background / Qualifications needed:-
- Experience at a private dental or medical practice
- Friendly telephone manner
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Strong written and spoken English is a must; extra languages would be a benefit.
- Basic salary of £25, 00-£30,000 depending on experience. 40 hours per week
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Discounted dental work after 6 months
- Fun interactive working environment
For an immediate interview contact Katherine Foley
or call me on 01923 241 251 (agy)
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.