- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Are you a qualified Hygienist and registered with the GDC? We have lots of opportunities for you at Dental Care Group!
Why Dental Care Group?
- A group run by clinicians for clinicians, we understand what it is like to work in a surgery - need we say anymore?
- Education, Learning and Training - a culture and environment of continuous improvement and learning. We offer an array of internal support through our clinical mentorship, peer-to-peer learning and clinical groups. We are proud to have partnered with multiple external providers who provide preferential programmes and rates for our clinicians including Straumann and Invisalign to name a few.
- Patient focus - that's why we do what we do! We work tirelessly to continuously enhance the patient journey. Come and join us to help us provide the best care possible.
- Our surgeries and equipment are to the highest standard - you will get what you need to do the job properly!
- Best of Both - Despite an ever-growing and strengthening central support centre that now boasts separate Clinical, Operations, Compliance, IT, HR & Finance teams, we maintain the local family dental practice feel that is at the heart of our patient care.
- We are highly committed to education with Foundation Dentists and Hygiene students in our practices.
- We have been awarded an IMOS contract.
- Freedom to choose your, or our preferred lab of choice.
- Chrysalis finance options.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a part time Dental Hygienist to join us at our Watton based practice in Norfolk.
As a Dental Hygienist working for Dental Care Group, you will be benefiting from working with an experienced practice team as well as:
- Part time working hours
- Competitive rates of pay
- Great earning potential
- Continuing Professional Development
The preferred candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working as a qualified dentist/hygienist as well as having an NHS performer number and being on the GDC register.
We are a modern 8 surgery mixed NHS & Private practice based in Watton which is a small market town in Norfolk, only 20 miles from Norwich. The practice is air conditioned, has on-site parking and is located only 25 minutes from Thetford station.
Our surgery currently consists of:
9 x General Dental Practitioners
1 x Implant Surgeon
1 x Hygienist
1 x Treatment Coordinator
3 x Oral Surgeons
1 x Foundation Dentist Student
We also have the latest technology which includes:
- OPG Machine / CBCT Scanner
- Cordless curing lights
- Software Of Excellence
- CRM system that attracts high value treatment
- Rotary Endo - Sendoline
- Digital X Rays
- **Soon to be coming is Digital Dentistry - intraoral scanners for impression free dentistry!
At Dental Care Group we pride ourselves on our highly skilled dental staff who are a caring, dedicated team and we are looking for like-minded individuals who are trustworthy and possess a similar can-do attitude.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position contact our Recruiter, Kirsty Pracey, who will be more than happy to assist you.
Tel: 01277 288 033 / 030
Whatsapp: 07932 070906