4 days left
- Practice Type
Specialist Orthodontist to join our well-established Specialist Orthodontic Smiles Dental practice in Dundalk, Ireland
Opportunity to work alongside one of the top orthodontists in the country with over 30 years’ experience in a modern state of the art open plan surgery
As a Specialist Orthodontist you will benefit from a supportive practice team, a well-managed appointment book, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.
This exciting opportunity offers:
- 2 days per week – Fridays and Saturdays with potential to increase
- Established Patient Lists
- Great earning potential
- Continuous Professional Development
The Practice: Established Specialist practice with 1 open plan surgery with 3 chairs, offers modern working environment, fully computerised, iTero scanner, OPG X Ray, Ceph, uses Orthotrac software, has an onsite Lab, Surgery looks over a courtyard garden and is full airconditioned. The practice has experienced longstanding associates in situ and an excellent team of experienced support staff.
Location: only 1 hour from Belfast and Dublin. 10 minute walk from train and bus station, Dundalk town has a large population with thriving businesses and lots of amenities (Shopping centre, Restaurants, Gyms, Cinema, Parks and for family’s good schools and youth clubs).
Why join Smiles Dental (part of Bupa Dental Care)? Here’s a selection of the fantastic incentives we offer our dentists:
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Apply for Specialist Orthodontist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly