- Practice Type
Full time Dental Associate position
Who we are:
We are a busy and well-established dental practice of over 30 years. We are a key part of the local community and pride ourselves on delivering quality, responsive dental care to all our patients.
We have a dedicated team who enjoy working together, and go above and beyond to ensure our patients feel well looked after.
The practice is within a village location outside Northwich. It is situated amongst busy local shops with plenty of parking.
There are good transport and road links to Chester, Manchester and Liverpool. Travel time approximately 30 minutes.
What we have to offer:
- Full time position of 4 days a week although we would consider part time for the right candidate.
- Up to 7,000 UDAs - rate negotiable depending on experience.
- Plenty of scope to do private work.
- Well-established stable list.
- 2 surgeries, decontamination room, digital X ray, rotary endo, plentiful instruments and quality materials.
- Good referral pathway and relationship with local specialists.
- Dental therapist works as part of the team.
- Position available now, but we have the flexibility to accommodate notice periods or other considerations.
Who we are looking for:
A dentist who is enthusiastic and committed to providing excellent care for our patients. You would be taking over a well established list and would be fully supported by our team who are looking forward to welcoming the successful candidate.
You must be GDC registered and have an active performer number.
For more information or to apply please contact Joan McCrae on 07754857229 or email your CV to email@example.com