Associate Dentist - Part time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Are you a qualified Dentist with an active NHS Performer Number? We have an exciting opportunity available for a Dentist to join us at one of our practices based in Downham Market, Norfolk. For this opportunity we can currently offer both part-time and full-time hours.
Why Together Dental?
- A group run by Dentists for Dentists; we understand what it is like to work in that surgery - need we say anymore?
- Education, Learning and Training - a culture and environment of continuous improvement and learning. We offer an array of internal support through our clinical mentorship, peer-to-peer learning and clinical groups. We are proud to have partnered with multiple external providers who provide preferential programmes and rates for our clinicians including Straumann and Invisalign to name a few.
- Patient focus - that's why we do what we do! We work tirelessly to continuously enhance the patient journey. Come and join us to help us provide the best care possible.
- Our surgeries and equipment to the highest standard - you will get what you need to do the job properly!
- Best of Both - Despite an ever-growing and strengthening central support centre that now boasts separate Clinical, Operations, Compliance, IT, HR & Finance teams, we maintain the local family dental practice feel that is at the heart of our patient care.
- We are highly committed to education with Foundation Dentists and Hygiene students in our practices.
- We have been awarded an IMOS contract
- Freedom to choose your or our preferred lab of choice
- Chrysalis finance options
As a Dentist working for Together Dental, you will be benefiting from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Great private earning potential
- Continuing Professional Development
We are a newly renovated, 5 surgery mixed NHS & Private Practice based in the centre of Downham Market which is a lovely market town in Norfolk. Our practice is easily commutable from Cambridge, Norwich & King’s Lynn and is less than a mile from Downham Market railway station.
Our surgery currently consists of:
8 x General Dental Practitioners
1 x Implant Surgeon
1 x Hygienist
1 x Treatment Coordinator
The cosmetic treatment that we currently provide includes Implants, Bleaching and Airflow Polish.
We have the latest technology which includes:
- OPG Machine/CBCT Scanner
- Microscope and cordless curing lights
- Software of Excellence
- CRM system that attracts high value treatment
- Rotary Endo - Sendoline
- Digital X Rays
- Soon to be coming is Digital Dentistry - intraoral scanners for impressions
At Together Dental we pride ourselves on our highly skilled clinicians who are a caring, dedicated team and we are looking for like-minded individuals who are trustworthy and who posses a similar can-do attitude.