- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
I am looking to recruit for an group of mixed private and NHS dental practice’s based in heart of London for a dental receptionist. . Due to a growing need this full digital group of mixed practices are growing their team. Great travel links to all practices for the London underground. Practice offers a full range of dental services for both private and NHS in warm fully modern practices.
Due to new a expanding need they are looking for a Receptionist, you will be:-
- The first point of contact for all patients at the practice
- Organising and planning in all treatments
- Working on the front desk and the helping all patients both in person and over the phone
Skills / Background / Qualifications needed:-
- Experience at a private dental or medical practice
- Friendly telephone manner
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Strong written and spoken English is a must; extra languages would be a benefit.
- Hourly rate of between £11-£13 per hour 40 hour contract
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Discounted dental work after 6 months
- Fun interactive working environment
For an immediate interview contact Katherine Foley
or call me on 01923 241 251 (agy)
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.