- Practice Type
Experienced Dental Nurse required for busy award winning private practice, providing both general and specialist dental care. Based in Leighton Buzzard, 35 minutes from London by train and within walking distance of the railway station.
Skills, Background and Qualifications needed:
• Private dentistry experience
• Experience in providing chair-side assistance for dental implant treatments is preferable, but not mandatory.
• The successful candidate should be a team player and have good communication skills to join our highly regarded team. They should be passionate about their role and show initiative
• Good English written and language skills
• 3 surgery practice with a great support team.
• Full time: Monday-Thursday (8.30am- 5.30pm) / Half day: Friday (8.30am-1.30pm).
• Well remunerated
• Friendly and pro-active team
• Ongoing training
Compliance documentation required:
GDC certificate, Enhanced DBS, Nursing qualification certificate, two clinical references, proof of Hep B Immunisation and passport
Please send CV with covering note to: Principal Dentist