Locum Dentist – Secure Setting on Monday
Area: Full Sutton
Tired of the UDA treadmill? Want an interesting challenge? Want to make a difference in Dentistry to vulnerable adults? Have you thought about providing dentistry in a secure setting?
Smart Dental Care are looking for an associate dentist to work at its HMP Full Sutton Prison dental practice.
Surprising, delivering dentistry in a secure setting is supportive, and stress-free work experience and you will be helping provide high quality care to the some of the most vulnerable patients in our community with no UDA targets to worry about.
Your Smart Benefits:
- Great day rate dependent upon your skill sets;
- No Lab Bills;
- No Superannuation or other Deductions;
- No UDA targets
- Emphasis on quality of work and Oral Health Education of patients;
Your Team & Support:
- Qualified and experienced Dental Nurses;
- A disciplined, experienced and structured clinical team in the practice including patient coordinators, stock controller, decontamination lead nurse;
- Robust compliance regime and decontamination procedures;
- Managers who care about supporting you and the rest of the team;
- Full training provided for working in a secure setting;
- Henry Schein materials;
Interested? Give me a call - Subahu Shah on 07967 725127 on or email me with your CV to email@example.com to discuss a dental career with Smart Dental Care.
Help us to help Smart patients in their dental journey!