- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
- £13 per UDA
- 3 days per week
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- On-boarding and induction process
- In-house complaint team and access to medico legal support.
- Career mobility
Established with 7 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, R4 software, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. Periodontist, Orthodontist and Implant surgeon in the practice. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff - a fantastic opportunity to flourish and progress your career.
- Free car parking
- Only 45 minutes from London to Peterborough. A train season ticket for a month is only £650.
- Peterborough train station is only 5 minutes away from the practice.
- Peterborough is an affluent area with huge private revenue potential
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.