Dental Hygienist - Bristol (Part Time)
- Practice Type
We're looking for a Dental Hygienist or Dental Therapist to join the team at Centre for Dentistry Bristol. This role will be part time (approx 20 hours) in a busy private practice and we are happy to discuss days/hours that work for both parties around our practice opening hours (8am-8pm Monday to Thursday and 8am-6pm Friday and Saturday).
Our Dental Hygienists play a vital role in looking after the long-term oral health of our patients and the success of our practices. We're proud of our skills mix and we want to increase the role of our Dental Hygienists and Therapists within our Bristol practice. We have a motivated patient base and full hygiene books.
Are you who a Hygienist in Bristol looking for a new role? We're looking for:
- An approachable and caring Dental Hygienist who can communicate well with all members of the public and help to put them at ease.
- Compliance is second nature, and you always make sure that you’re kept up to date with all new regulations. Fundamentally you understand that these processes are in place to ensure patients are guaranteed the very best outcomes.
- You’re keen to join a superb team where career development and opportunities are available for those wishing to expand their skills.
- Always professional, you’re well known for your gentle chairside manner, coupled with excellent clinical skill.
- A committed team player, you always act with integrity and take accountability.
- You’re proactive with a caring, positive mental attitude and have a passion for helping people.
What we will provide for our Clinicians:
- We offer private only appointments and the time you need to get to know and look after your patients, in a way that works best for you and them. Our dedicated clinicians are pushing the boundaries of modern dentistry, attracting a huge number of committed and motivated private patients.
- All our centres are brand new, with state-of-the-art equipment, welcoming consultation areas, and supported by a well-trained, professional team.
- CFD Bristol is a vibrant, busy private practice with a fantastic support team lead by experienced and dynamic Practice Manager, Sarah Meril.
- We offer a competitive rate of pay based on percentage of income and additional bonuses based on practice performance to reward our colleagues for all their hard work.
- We have an experienced clinical team who are here to support you in your dental career
At Centre for Dentistry, we’re passionate about making a difference in the dental industry. CFD Bristol is based inside Sainsbury’s (Fox Den Road, East Filton) for an accessible, convenient and quality dental experience.
If you are interested in working with us, please upload your CV and a brief covering letter. We will be more than happy to discuss any queries you may have ahead of interview.
Job Type: Part-time