- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Smile Dental Care have Associate Dentist opportunities in Devon and Cornwall.
Smile Dental Care is an independent dental group who has a passion to instil a positive working culture throughout. Our plan is not to become the largest, but to continue to support and develop our practices and their teams.
UDA's available: Up to 8000
Days: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Closing date: 16/11/2019
Why Join us:
- We offer competitive UDA rates;
- We encourage all our dentists to take further steps in their career. Many of our dentists go on to become trainers and mentors, while others choose to specialise;
- Significant and affordable private income opportunity;
- Varied career pathways: Specialism’s, Mentorship, Trainer;
- Opportunities for Foundation Dentists, Performers List Validation by Experience (PLVE) and for dentist graduated in the EEA that require support to complete NHS England conditions;
- Support to grow your specialist interest and offer this in multiple Smile Dental Care practices;
- Smile Dental Care is a small group of practices independently owned by a dentist who understands your needs;
- Pleasant, diverse, respectful and fun workplace;
- Fully Computerised (SOE);
- Marketing support promoting your services, specialisms and referrals in the area;
- Tier Two Visa’s, sponsorship available;
- Full clinical freedom is guaranteed. It’s your choice when it comes to the equipment, materials and laboratories.
Join a group with the personal touch!
We recognise the need to offer dental professional’s personalised opportunities they won’t find elsewhere; apply today or call us for a confidential chat on 07722 950105.
Smile Dental Care have practices in Scotland, Isle of Man, Manchester, London, Berkshire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Devon and Cornwall. To enquire about other opportunities, contact us today.