Alexandra Dental Practice is seeking to appoint a new associate dentist to work in our non corporate NHS practice in beautiful Surrey.
This is a part time opportunity to work three full days per week in a family orientated environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- GDC registration or an accepted equivalent
- Completed vocational training with a minimum of one year post VT experience ,and have a NHS performer number
- Be a motivated, forward thinking, results and quality driven individual
- Be an enthusiastic team player
- Provide patient centred care in the challenging environment of NHS practice
- Be keen to gain new skills and further their development
As an associate at Alexandra Dental practice you will be a key member of the team in providing family NHS dental. We offer private treatments in addition to NHS care.
We can offer the right individual:
- Clinical freedom
- The opportunity to further your experience in both NHS and private dental care
- Good renumeration
- An opportunity to be instrumental in developing a thriving business
For queries regarding this position and applications to the post please forward an email with your CV to:
For the attention of Mr Kamlesh Christian
Apply for Associate Dentist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly