Orthodontic Therapist in Barnstaple
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Are you looking for a role in dentistry with the clinical support that comes with a large network of practices,clinical freedom to deliver the dentistry you love and enjoy and a personal touch of a community- centred practice?
We are pleased to announce a new opportunity for an Orthodontic Therapist in our 8 surgery Barnstaple practice in EX32 7BT.
More about the opportunity…
- We have surgery space available 2 days per week, Monday and Thursday: 08:00 – 16:30
- Working alongside an excellent Orthodontist
- Offering a very competitive hourly rate as employed member of staff
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Dedicated surgery space which is extremely spacious
- Digital x-rays and rotary endo in each surgery and OPG machine
- High demand for private treatments
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme
- Access to a Hygienist and a Therapist
- Team of 4 clinicians with specialisms in Max Fax, Orthodontics and Implantology and supported by an experienced Practice Manager and 9 Dental Nurses.
- Practice is in a lovely listed building, just off Barnstaple high street with shops, restaurants, leisure centre all nearby.
- On street parking is available and the train station is less than 15-minute walk from the practice
Some of the other great benefits that mydentist can offer
- Access to in-house dental academy with courses at a hugely discounted rate
- Over 250 approved lab providers and access to a full list of materials
- Flexibility and relocation support to work anywhere in the UK
- Being part of a large clinical community with regular peer reviews, clinical panels and CPD events
- Career development opportunities
- Marketing support promoting your services and referrals in the area
For more information, apply now or contact Jodie Wolstenholme on 07827 857385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org