We have a fantastic opportunity for a dental receptionist to join our established practice in Norfolk. This will be a full time position and would suit someone with recent experience & knowledge of the dental profession, but we will also consider exceptional reception experience.
We are a 5 surgery, fully equipped, mixed NHS and Private Practice based in Sheringham which is around 30 minutes commute from Norwich, with busy patient lists, plentiful support and within a commutable distance from the lively city centre. Sheringham is a traditional English seaside town within the county of Norfolk that was once an old fishing village and it has a beautiful, family friendly Blue Flag beach with a promenade which houses a row of colourful beach huts.
We are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic individual along with the following requirements:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to use and operate a computer based system
- Knowledge of working with SOE would be advantageous
- Be willing to learn and progress
- A well presented, keen, friendly individual, excited to be working alongside a great team
In return, we can offer full time hours and the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary along with a real opportunity to develop and take their career to the next level.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact our Recruiter Kirsty Pracey on:
Tel: 01277 288 030 / 033
Mobile/Whatsapp: 07932 070906