Are you a qualified Oral Surgeon and registered with the GDC? We have an opportunity for you at Dental Care Group!
Why Dental Care Group?
- A group run by dentists for dentists, we understand what it is like to work in a surgery - need we say anymore?
- Education, Learning and Training - a culture and environment of continuous improvement and learning. We offer an array of internal support through our clinical mentorship, peer-to-peer learning and clinical groups. We are proud to have partnered with multiple external providers who provide preferential programmes and rates for our clinicians including Straumann and Invisalign to name a few.
- Patient focus - that's why we do what we do! We work tirelessly to continuously enhance the patient journey. Come and join us to help us provide the best care possible.
- Our surgeries and equipment are to the highest standard - you will get what you need to do the job properly!
- Best of Both - Despite an ever-growing and strengthening central support centre that now boasts separate Clinical, Operations, Compliance, IT, HR & Finance teams, we maintain the local family dental practice feel that is at the heart of our patient care.
- We are highly committed to education with Foundation Dentists and Hygiene students in our practices.
- We have been awarded an IMOS contract.
- Freedom to choose your, or our preferred lab of choice.
- Chrysalis finance options.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Qualified Oral Surgeon to manage our IMOS contract in our IMOS clinics in the Norfolk area.
As an Oral Surgeon working for Dental Care Group on our IMOS contract, you will be benefiting from working with an experienced team as well as:
- Full or part time hours
- Competitive rates of pay
- Great private earning potential
- Continuing Professional Development
At Dental Care Group we pride ourselves on our highly skilled dentists who are a caring and dedicated team and we are looking for like-minded individuals who are trustworthy and who possess a similar can-do attitude.
Our requirements for the role:
- Level 2 Oral Surgery Performer with hospital experience and/or Oral Surgery Consultant, or;
- An Oral Surgeon on the GDC Specialist List (Level 3), or;
- A Dentist who has completed an SHO Job in Hospital or Maxillofacial Surgery
- You will also need to be on the NHS Performer List
Apply for this role now or contact our Recruiter, Kirsty Pracey, who will be more than happy to assist you.
Tel: 01277 288 030
Whatsapp: 07932 070906
Apply for Oral Surgeon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly