Are you a qualified hygienist and registered with the GDC? We have lots of opportunities for you at Dental Care Group!
Why Dental Care Group?
- A group run by clinicians for clinicians, we understand what it is like to work in that surgery - need we say anymore?
- Education, Learning and Training - a culture and environment of continuous improvement and learning. We offer an array of internal support through our clinical mentorship, peer-to-peer learning and clinical groups. We are proud to have partnered with multiple external providers who provide preferential programmes and rates for our clinicians including Straumann and Invisalign to name a few.
- Patient focus - that's why we do what we do! We work tirelessly to continuously enhance the patient journey. Come and join us to help us provide the best care possible.
- Our surgeries and equipment to the highest standard - you will get what you need to do the job properly!
- Best of Both - Despite an ever-growing and strengthening central support centre that now boasts separate Clinical, Operations, Compliance, IT, HR & Finance teams, we maintain the local family dental practice feel that is at the heart of our patient care.
- We are highly committed to education with Foundation Dentists and Hygiene students in our practices.
- We have been awarded an IMOS contract.
- Freedom to choose your or our preferred lab of choice.
- Chrysalis finance options.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a part time hygienist to join us at 3 of our Essex based practices in Colchester, currently working 2-3 days per week.
As a hygienist working for Dental Care Group, you will be benefiting from working with an experienced practice team as well as:
- Highly competitive rates
- HUGE Private earning potential
- Continuing Professional Development
We have 3 multi surgery, mixed NHS & Private Practice based in Colchester, only 10 minutes from the train station on the main high street of Colchester.
Our practices currently consists of:
7 x General Dental Practitioners
3 x Hygienists
3 x Practice Manager
2 x Oral Surgeon
The cosmetic treatment that we currently provide includes Facial Aesthetics, Invisalign, Short Term Ortho, Bleaching, Airflow Polish, and Digital Dentistry - intraoral scanners for impression coming soon!
At Dental Care Group we pride ourselves on our highly skilled dentists who are a caring, dedicated team and we are looking for like minded individuals who are trustworthy and who posses a similar can-do attitude.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position contact our Recruiter, Kirsty Pracey on who will be more than happy to assist you.
Tel: 01277 288 033 / 030
Whatsapp: 07932 070906