Dental Receptionist/Managers Assistant
1 day left
- Practice Type
A talented Dental Receptionist is required for a friendly, private practice in Enfield, North London
Chase Side Dental Practice is looking to recruit a Dental Receptionist, to provide support to our 3 chair, computerised, private practice.
The practice is well established (over 20 years) with excellent processes and procedures already in place. We have a very experienced clinical team with a passion for providing high-quality dental care. We offer general dentistry, Implants as well as receiving referrals for our Endodontist and Periodontist.
There is free on street parking nearby and we are a 15 minute walk from Enfield Chase and Gordon Hill train stations. Many buses also stop 1 minute walk away from the practice.
The main role as a Receptionist:
- Responsibility for all aspects of the day-to-day running of reception
- Patient relationship management, offering all visitors a warm welcome, providing empathy to patients
- Cashing up and reconciling payments
- Maintaining multiple diaries, managing diary space efficiently
- Helping the practice maintain its excellent service and encourage recommendations/referrals
Experience and skills required:
- At least two years’ full-time experience in a high end reception or customer facing position, preferably dental and using Software of Excellence. An ability to use Microsoft Office competently is essential.
- Clinical background is desirable, but not essential.
- Understanding the importance of being the 'face of the practice' and ensuring non-clinical areas are clean and presentable at all times.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Experience in cash handling and reconciling payments.
- You must be able to build relationships and provide empathy to patients.
- Provide support for the practice manager in many areas of practice management.
Key qualities required:
- Well-presented and articulate
- Highly organised with excellent time management
- A positive and friendly personality
- Calm with an ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about Dentistry and enjoys constantly learning and developing your role
- A team player who can work independently
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- A pleasant working environment
- CPD training paid for
- Contributory pension scheme
If you are serious about your career in dentistry, please email your CV with a brief cover letter.
Apply for Dental Receptionist/Managers Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly