Specialist Orthodontist position available in our Hull Total Orthodontics practice, East Yorkshire.
Here at Total Orthodontics our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
Since 2000, we’ve been straightening teeth for children and adults using the most up-to-date orthodontic techniques. Braces now come in all shapes, sizes and colours, and over the years we’ve seen more adults undergoing treatment, thanks to the increasing popularity of invisible braces.
Recently acquired by Bupa our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in the world of dentistry. We want Total Orthodontics to be the brand of choice for patients, clinicians and all the people who want to build a career in this field.
As a dentist you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.
This exciting opportunity also offers:
- 4x days per week
- Up to 4,400 UOAs at an excellent sessional rate
- Great Private earning potential
- Additional discount for utilising our Labs
- Continuous Professional Development
Why us? Here’s a selection of the fantastic incentives we have to offer:
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- On-boarding and Induction process
- Indemnity that offers you full cover, bespoke to Bupa
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance - discount will also apply to any dependents covered on the policy
- Sponsored education
- Career mobility
Established with 4 surgery practice with modern working environment, fully computerised, Orthotrac software, digital x-ray, Ceph imaging software and recently installed iTero scanner. Experienced longstanding staff in situ, supported by a dedicated Dental team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
- Located in the suburb of Anlaby, close to the villages of Cottingham, Kirk Ella and Willerby
- Less than 5 minute drive to Humber Bridge and M62
- On main bus route into Hull City Centre
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic and expanding healthcare business we would love to hear from you.
There has never been a better time to join us, as we work together to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Email: Hannah.email@example.com Telephone: 07845053823