Are you an Orthodontist or a Dentist with a specialist interest looking for extra days? Or are you looking for a new full-time career and willing to relocate to Northern Ireland?
Bupa Dental Care requires a Specialist Orthodontist (Dentist with a specialist interest would be considered) to work in our fantastic Belfast, Northern Ireland practice. We can accommodate a part-time or full-time Dentist.
This exciting opportunity also offers:
- Flights & Car hire paid for
- Fixed day rate available for the first 3 months
- Dentist with a specialist interest will be considered
- Part-time or Full-time Hours available
- Welcome bonus available up to £10,000
- Excellent rates, offering up to 50%
- Amazing earning potential
- Strong referral base
- Additional discount for utilising our Labs
- Continuous Professional Development
Plus, exclusive benefits for being part of Bupa:
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Discounted indemnity.
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Contact: Jessica Tozer, Resourcing Business Partner
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.