- Practice Type
We're looking for an Associate Dentist to join us at our Lisburn, Northern Ireland practice. We can accommodate up to 5 days a week.
Bupa Lisburn is a long-established practice, located in Lisburn Square House. The practice offers both NHS and Private treatments and has an implant clinic.
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
This exciting opportunity also offers:
- Up to 5 days per week
- Golden hello/ welcome bonus available
- Excellent rates
- Great private potential
- Local car parking
- Coaching and Development Available
- Additional discount for utilising our Labs
- Welcome bonus if you decide to join us as an Associate!
Plus, exclusive benefits for being part of Bupa:
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Discounted indemnity.
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately - we're the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK - giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Contact: Jessica Tozer, Resourcing Business Partner
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.