- Practice Type
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to join our well-established 4 surgery practice Bupa Dental Care practice in Croydon.
This exciting opportunity offers:
- 3 days per week
- Fully Private
- Denplan patients
- Invisalign / Facial aesthetics options
Plus, exclusive benefits for being part of Bupa:
- Bupa Indemnity that offers you full cover, bespoke to Bupa
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Discounted continuous professional development
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
Established with 4 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, R4 software, digital x-ray, Rotary Endo, Apex Locator and Implant Dentist weekly sessions. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a dedicated Dental Therapist/Hygienist and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
- Travel routes – local bus and train stops
- Air -conditioned, airy surgeries
- Left-handed surgery available
We are located in the centre of Croydon, after moving from old practice back in February 2018. We are a private dental practice with a large loyal patient base, including Denplan patients.
An ideal location for travelling in and out of Croydon with East Croydon train station only 5 mins walk, plus trams and buses close by.
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we’ll give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Mobile: 07936360213 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, go to: https://jobs.bupadentalcare.co.uk/