Newly Qualified Dentist
Develop the career that’s best for you. We're recruiting for newly qualified dentists to join us across our 480+ practices in the UK & Ireland.
The first steps into your dentistry career can be daunting.
That’s why it’s important to pick the right environment that’s going to help you grow - while never losing focus on why you wanted to be a dentist in the first place.
For Bupa Dental Care, the delivery of high-quality patient care means investing in the people who have the talent to deliver it, so you can expect to work in modern practices with supportive, qualified colleagues and plenty of scope for your future progression.
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity and with no shareholders we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
This means we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers - Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
Our offer to you
As a Newly Qualified Dentist at Bupa, you can expect to receive:
- Up to £10,000 student loan repayment bonus
- Flexible hours and days to give you the balance that’s right for you
- Fantastic UDA rates with a flexible approach to UDA targets
- Potential to maximise your earnings working across private and NHS
Plus, exclusive benefits for being part of Bupa:
- Sponsored education – it doesn’t all end when you complete your foundation year, we will support you through post grad MScs, specialist courses or invisalign, to name a few.
- Discounted continuous professional development
- Established career pathways
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Well-managed appointment book
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- In-house complaint team and access to medico legal support.
- Practice level marketing support
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we’ll give you the clinical freedom to be your best - and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.