Orthodontic Therapist required with Portman Dental Care for our new Portman Smile Clinic in Sittingbourne, Kent. This new build Orthodontic practice opened in Sittingbourne in April 2019 to deliver the NHS Orthodontic contract for the Swale district.
Portman Dental Care is a nationwide group of over 100 private, NHS and specialist (including Orthodontic) practices located across the UK. Winner of the 2017 & 2018 Outstanding Business of the Year at the Dental Industry Awards - we can offer you unrivalled opportunities to progress and develop your skills, and industry leading benefits and support.
Our Portman Smile Clinics are new state of the art “destinations” designed with modern Orthodontics in mind. These practices are progressive and innovative environments harnessing modern technology from interactive apps to digital workflows designed to engage this particular patient demographic in their own patient journeys.
- Part Time – 24 hours
- Modern purpose-built surgeries
- Competitive rate and benefits
- GDC and Indemnity covered
- Life assurance – security and protection for your family
- Additional Special Days holidays for life events such as your birthday, moving house etc.
- Company sick pay of 2 weeks full pay
- Option to purchase 3 additional days’ holidays per year
- Industry leading flexible benefits platform with access to salary sacrifice schemes, discounted shopping and gym memberships
We are looking for people who are constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and to always put patients first.
If you would like to find out more about this Orthodontic Therapist opportunity, please press apply or contact Leanne Franklin on 07494032211. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.