- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Do you stand out in a crowd?
Are you Respected and Trusted?
Our practices are located in Bournemouth and Ringwood- Bournemouth is a cosmopolitan seaside town and Ringwood is an affluent market town. Both practices have loyal patients with a proven history of private expenditure within the practice. Huge private potential for the right candidate. Great support staff.
The practice is state of the art, offering a wide range of dental services and the most advanced equipment, material and techniques.
- Fully computerised R4 and SFD
- Digital X-rays, including CBCT scanner and ceph, I/O sensors CS6100 and phosphur plates
- I/O cameras
- Pt communication TV screens in surgeries
- On-site CEREC AC unit to provide same day crowns,
- iTero Element digital scanner for orthodontic and restorative work,
- Endodontic microscope
- Access to SLR photography equipment
- Separate clean/dirty decontamination rooms
- Training suite with live feed from surgeries for in-house clinical training (at our practice in Ringwood)
- in-house denture lab allows for quick turnarounds for patients (at our practice in Ringwood)
We are searching for a top class, experienced Dentist to join our team in Ringwood.
- Passionate about excellent dentistry and professional & compliance standards
- Committed to Patient Care with top class communication and rapport building skills
- Known for your integrity and sound judgement
- A team player who works naturally with others
- Eager to learn and extend your range of dental competencies
- An excellent Batchelor of Dentistry degree and are registered with the GDC
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Dentist
- Excellent computer literacy
- Good verbal and written English
- Great UDA rate (up to £12.50 DOE), Private and Lab bills, 50/50 Pvt
- Regular varied, specialised training and development in our Teaching Suite in Ringwood