Associate Dentist- flexible working
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Experienced Associate Dentist:
Associate Position available Full/Part time in Ballymena.
Can consider Flexible working or job sharing.
It is a family focused and well established dental practice with a loyal patient base.
- Competitive percentage of gross generated dependent upon your skill sets and experience;
- Sponsored training with an external provider of a faster adult braces system*;
- Access to expert training on techniques to ethically promote Private Income to your patients;
- Discounted access to dental courses;
- Access to a dedicated marketing team to promote your private skill-sets on all new media channels;
- Training on flexi-denture appliances;
- Support for dentist who want to become a DF1 trainer in the practice;
- Referrals to specialists within practice etc;
Your Team & Support:
- Nurses who receive incentives and bonuses based on good attendance have their GDC registration paid and receive continuous additional training;
- A disciplined and structured clinical team in the practice including patient coordinators, stock controller, decontamination lead nurse;
- Qualified Practice Manager who is GDC registered and cares about supporting you and the rest of the team.
- Robust compliance regime and procedures;
- Dental Materials sourced from Henry Schein;
- Free of cost Rotary Endodontic files*;
- Unique diary support to maximise your clinical time;
Interested? Give me a call - Ami Shah on 07946245826 or email me with your CV to email@example.com.
Help us to give our patients real choice for their dental journey!