Dental Practice Manager
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Dental practice manager to join a well-established and modern dental practice in the London area.
The role will involve:
- You will be responsible for effectively managing your time and your team, leading by example to consistently keep your team motivated, celebrating success and challenging growth opportunities.
· Managing all the clinical governance systems and maintaining practice policies
- Responsibilities include day to day running of practice, CQC / HTM01-05 / Health and Safety for practice, P&L's, budgeting and forecasts.
· Working in a fully computerised practice using SOE software
· Stock and inventory control
· Managing of dentist’s diaries and UDA targets
· Induction of support staff and dentists
· Increase Practice Revenue