Part Time Associate Dentist
Part time associate dentist required for mixed independent practice in Coulsdon, Surrey.
We are looking to recruit an experienced qualified dentist to join our existing, friendly team at our busy and established practice.
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (full days)
We have 2 fully equipped surgeries, with the 3rd being built in Dec along with complete practice refurbishment. We have 2 hygienists, a periodontist and an in-house implant dentist. The principal dentist is currently on maternity leave, is reducing her workload on joining back and thus we have an established patient list ready to be taken over. We are accepting new patients daily and welcoming them to Coulsdon Dental Clinic.
- Sufficient UDAs available @£10/UDA.
- Established patient list
- Private remuneration at 50% (High Private potential as London commuter belt)
- Modern practice with full refurbishment planned in December.
- Fully computerised – with Exact from SOE and clinipads
- Digital X-rays
- Rotary Endo
- Well-established & supportive team
- 5 mins walk from Coulsdon Town station
- Immediate start ideally (start date can be negotiated for the right candidate)
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 years previous dentistry experience, GDC registered, previous experience working in a mixed practice and hold an NHS performer number.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who will put more emphasis on the private potential this area has to offer.
The candidate must also an excellent command of the English language both written and spoken, polite and well presented at all times, warm and friendly with patients.
Please email CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org