- Full time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a group of dental practices to recruit a full time Clinical Director to join their team. The company is undergoing a period of expansion and has plans for growth across England
- The successful candidate will have an active ambassadorial role in taking the company forward to become a long-term sustainable organisation.
- The post holder will provide professional leadership as Clinical Lead for clinical staff and will be responsible for directing clinical services.
- The role is also a Regional Board Director, contributing towards the leadership of the group of companies. The post holder will promote good practice and cooperation between all parts of the company and ensure maintenance of the highest clinical standards and quality of dental care.
- As the portfolio of practices grow, the clinical director will be more strategic with less days working in practice and more Clinical Director / management responsibilities.
- This position would suit an ex-practice owner looking to move into a senior clinical role, or a Clinical Director wishing to join and make an investment in a growing business.
- The Clinical Director will have an equity share within the company (regional) of 10 – 20% and salary will consist of UDAs / fee per item, management fee (+ dividend as the region matures).
- The position will offer the successful candidate a basic salary + benefits + Share Options.
For more information please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies please visit the website www.mbrdental.co.uk.